dimarts, 16 de maig del 2017

INFORMAL LETTER

c. Olivera s/n 17487 Castelló d'Empúries
20th April, 2017
Dear Friend,

    It was great to hear from you! I have so much to tell you but let me expose the problematic situation that is rising every day in my lectures.

Teenagers in this day and age depend on their mobile phones and it's constantly increasing. This new generation is used to being connected to their device like their life was depending on it.

Not only that fear of being apart from their phone is ending by destroying their interpersonal communication skills with their comrades, but another, mobile phones bring many problems because of photographs taken without permission.

You will understand that these problematic devices have to be used only for emergencies. Therefore, I hope you have a solution for it. Meanwhile, I'm looking forward to seeing you.

Take care,
Lourdes

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada